Sunday, September 27, 2009

Missing Posts

[I'm pleased to announce that after two months of being out of work, I started with a new consulting position last Monday, September 21. Though I'm happy to be earning income again, unfortunately, the work requires that initially, I spend a good bit of time in New York's financial district. There's no practical way for me to have my dogs with me in New York, much less train, so we did not train Monday thru Friday of last week, and the same will be true for the next two weeks. Luckily I'm able to come home on weekends.

[Meanwhile, I was so busy before the trip that I fell behind in keeping up this journal. Some important recent posts are missing, including three Senior Hunt Tests. Each of my dogs qualified in two of the three, including both dogs in the last one. I've kept notes on the various sessions, and in some cases I also have some photos. I'll do my best to transcribe them to this blog as soon as possible.]

No comments:

[Note that entries are displayed from newest to oldest.]